We are looking for a good Systems Administrator for a New York City client. If you know someone that might be a good fit please pass the below posting to them.
, Inc., a leading provider of outsourcing, consulting, and systems integration providing IT consulting services to the medical industry, is seeking a motivated, energetic Systems Engineer/Systems Administrator to support a large client in New York City. We are looking for an individual with a proven track record of implementing and supporting industry standard solutions on Microsoft platforms. A successful candidate will have good intrapersonal skills and be able to interface with high level management at our client to understand and design solutions to meet their requirements.
The Systems Engineer/Systems Administrator will work at our New York client on a full-time basis. They will work closely with our client*s management and employees to understand the client*s needs and support issues. The Systems Engineer/Systems Administrator will also work closely with other Entegration employees to ensure that standard solutions are implemented and to ensure that best practices are shared amongst all Entegration clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Interface with high levels of management at the client to understand, design, and propose technical solutions to meet their individual needs
2. Author project scopes for client proposals; participate in conference calls and meetings
3. Perform analysis, troubleshooting, diagnosis, and resolution of complex systems and network
4. Design, implement, upgrade, migrate, and maintain all Microsoft Windows server platforms
5. Responsible for design, installation, upgrade, and migration of all Microsoft server technologies, including Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Back Office products
6. Troubleshoot, and maintain messaging and collaboration services using Microsoft Exchange 2007 and 2010 server technologies
7. Work with ISPs to design and implement traditional T1/MPLS WANs
8. Implement and troubleshoot BlackBerry Enterprise Server platform (v.4 & v.5)
9. Install and configure Microsoft SQL Server (2000-2010) database platforms
10. Perform installation, configuration, and capacity planning for Citrix XenApp Server farms
11. Design, implement, and troubleshoot Symantec Backup Exec platform along with other disk-based backup methodologies
12. Participate in a rotational on call schedule
1. Must possess 4+ years systems administration and/or engineering experience.
2. Candidates must possess a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field of study.
3. Candidates must demonstrate proven knowledge of computer networking either through formal instruction or practical work experience.
4. Candidates must possess excellent troubleshooting methodology and skills.
5. Candidates must possess strong written and oral communications, as well as strong analytical and problem solving skills.
6. Candidates must be able to demonstrate decision-making and project management skills.
7. Candidates must be able to work well under pressure, prioritize multiple issues at one time, and have a proven track record meeting strict deadlines.
8. Candidates must retain the highest level of professionalism at all times.
9. Ability to work a flexible schedule is required, may occasionally be required to work outside standard business hours.
10. Experience providing IT services to the healthcare industry highly desirable but not required.
11. Microsoft Certification (MCSE or MSTP) highly desirable but not required.
* Strong skills deploying, using, and troubleshooting Windows desktop operating systems including 2000, XP, Vista, & Windows 7
* Strong understanding of deploying and troubleshooting Windows Server operating systems including 2000, 2003 & 2008
* A strong understanding of Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy, and File and Print services
* Strong understanding of Microsoft Exchange (2003 * 2010); advanced understanding of SMTP internet mail flow required
* Advanced installation & configuration of Microsoft SQL Server (2000-2008)
* Networking Protocols including DNS, DHCP, & TCP/IP
* Familiar with smart phone platforms, including BlackBerry, Android, iPhone, & Windows Mobile devices; BlackBerry (BES) server experience required
* Familiar with Enterprise Anti-Virus technologies (McAfee, Symantec, Sunbelt Vipre)
* A strong understanding of Terminal Services administration and troubleshooting
* Strong knowledge configuring, administering, and troubleshooting Citrix Presentation Server for remote access and thin client computing
* Experienced deploying workstations using Symantec Ghost or similar technology
* Candidate must be familiar with automated trouble ticketing systems
* Candidate must be familiar with automated systems monitoring tools
* Candidate must be experienced providing remote support through a variety of remote assistance technologies
Familiarity with the following technologies is highly desirable, but not required:
* Knowledge of Dell hardware
* Knowledge of iSCSI SAN infrastructure (EqualLogic or similar)
* VMWare ESXi hypervisor datacenter experience
* Strong working knowledge of Dell & Cisco switch operating systems
* Working knowledge of AdTran & Cisco routing platforms
* Windows scripting
* Microsoft Sharepoint Server 2007
* Websense * Internet Content Filtering
* ScriptLogic * automated logon scripting tool
* Knowledge of firewall technologies, including ACLs, PAT, NAT
* Knowledge of Cisco firewall operating systems including IPSEC tunneling protocols
* Advanced understanding of physically distributed (branch office) networks and connectivity options (Point-to-point T1, MPLS, VPN, etc)
Candidates must meet the basic requirements of this position in order to be considered.
ENTEGRATION, Inc. is a leading provider of outsourcing, consulting, and systems integration services. Since 2000, ENTEGRATION has worked with medical practices of various sizes, ranging from practices with 2-3 providers in a single office to 10 or more providers spread across several offices.
ENTEGRATION specializes in helping our clients implement electronic medical record (EMR) systems from start to finish, including the selection, planning, implementation and on-going support phases. Our focus on medical practices has allowed us to build specific services that today*s practices require, including HIPAA security, EMR hosting, EMR off-site backup, and numerous other services. Our clients depend on us to manage their networks and ensure that they are secure, efficient, and reliable. ENTEGRATION understands medical practices and how they run, allowing us to provide the highest level of service. We strive to be more than just a vendor to our clients; we aim to be a trusted technology advisor and valuable partner.
You can learn more about ENTEGRATION by visiting www.entegration.net.
ENTEGRATION, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.